The Graduate Certificate in Nursing Leadership allows nurses to gain management skills for career advancement opportunities. The program is applicable to students with a bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral degree in nursing.
Students in this nursing administration degree program learn how to manage human resources and budgets. Coursework explores changes that impact organizations, as well as the development and implementation of policies in healthcare and academic settings.
Course requirements include:
- Policy and politics in healthcare
- Quality and leadership in healthcare systems
- Economics and finance in healthcare systems
- Leadership and organizational theory
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Interview, Occupational License, Official College Transcript(s), Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Resume/CV, Statement of Purpose/Intent
- Must have graduated from an accredited bachelor's in nursing program and have an unencumbered RN license