The online MBA with a concentration in Human Resources (HR) is designed for individuals who want to work with a business’s most important asset, its people. This program provides in-depth leadership development that prepares students for the next step in their HR careers. Courses provide the expert knowledge and organizational strategies students need to manage people while covering the methods, policies, and practices needed to strategically manage human resources individually and organizationally.
You will gain a solid foundation in business through the core MBA courses. These courses include:
- Leadership Skills and Innovation
- Accounting for Decision Making and Control
- Information Systems and Technology
- Managerial Economics
- Financial Management and Financial Market
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
AACSB International (AACSB)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA2.5 or above (4.0 scale)
Admission TestsGMAT, GRE, Proof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Official College Transcript(s), Resume/CV, Recommendation/Reference Letter(s)
- GMAT/GRE test scores may be waived for applicants with a graduate degree or a combination of eligible GPA and professional work experience.