The online MBA with a concentration in Data Analytics from the University of Southern Indiana is designed for students who want to advance their careers in data analytics in the business field. The Data Analytics courses prepare students to excel at quantitative problem solving within business operations. Students will gain skills collecting, processing, and performing statistical analyses to drive data-based decisions in innovative ways.
Courses in this area are:
- Applied Business Analytics
- Data Driven Decision Making
- Information Visualization and Dashboarding
The MBA courses prepare students for leadership positions with new ideas and skills in collaboration, problem-solving, and ethics.
- Accredited bachelor's degree or higher
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5
- GMAT/GRE test scores (waivers for applicants with graduate degree or a combination of eligible GPA and professional work experience)
- TOEFL / IELTS test scores for international students
- Official trancripts
- Three references
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission