USI offers the online Master of Health Administration. The mission of this program is to equip students with competencies, skills, and knowledge necessary to achieve and sustain leadership roles in the dynamic, growing field of healthcare. The program's curriculum is based on evidence based practice enriched by fully integrated research activities with faculty and community partners.
Sample of Program Requirements:
- Applied Economic Analysis in Healthcare
- Managerial Accounting in Healthcare
- The Health Services System
- Healthcare Leadership
- Health Informatics
- Healthcare Finance
- and more
% OnlineMostly Online
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Admission TestsProof of English Language Proficiency (International Students), GRE
Official College Transcript(s), Essay/Writing Sample
- Three required on-campus intensives, from 2 – 3 days in length are required.
- Two years of work experience in the health care field are highly recommended.
- A demonstrable knowledge of fundamental principles of economics, statistics, and accounting is highly recommended.
- Completion of the GRE and one focused essay OR 3 focused essays are required.