The University of Southern Indiana offers an online program in Respiratory Therapy. The program offers flexibility and convenience for individuals with a RRT license. The fully online coursework can help students fulfill their career and professional needs.
This is a bachelor completion program. A total of 120 credits are required, including transfer credits.
- Have a post-secondary grade point average of at least 2.5 or above (4.0 scale)
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate institutions attended
- Completion of a CoARC accredited program in Respiratory Therapy and hold a minimum of Associate degree in Respiratory Therapy
- Hold the Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) credential awarded by the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC)
- Currently hold a license to practice respiratory therapy, where applicable
Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC)
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission