The online master’s program in Orofacial Pain & Oral Medicine (OFPOM) & Sleep Disorders is a 3 year program intended for US and Internationally dentists who practice in either a clinical or academic setting. Students will complete online courses,view weekly video lectures, and attend on-campus summer sessions.
Learning objectives include:
- Cross-cutting diagnostic/pharmacologic knowledge
- Orofacial pain/temporomandibular/sleep disorder based learning outcomes
- Oral and maxillofacial pathology/medicine based learning outcomes
% OnlineMostly Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
University of Southern California is accredited by:
WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Official College Transcript(s), Additional Materials May Be Requested
- This program requires on-campus sessions for 7-10 days in the summer for hands on training beginning upon completion of the first year.
- Applicant must be a practicing dental professional who will continue working in their practice while in the program.