The online master’s program in Orofacial Pain & Oral Medicine (OFPOM) & Sleep Disorders is a 3 year program intended for US and Internationally dentists who practice in either a clinical or academic setting. Students will complete online courses,view weekly video lectures, and attend on-campus summer sessions.
Learning objectives include:
- Cross-cutting diagnostic/pharmacologic knowledge
- Orofacial pain/temporomandibular/sleep disorder based learning outcomes
- Oral and maxillofacial pathology/medicine based learning outcomes
% OnlineMostly Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
University of Southern California is accredited by:
WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Official College Transcript(s), Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Resume/CV, Statement of Purpose/Intent
- Program includes a two-week on-campus session each summer.
- Applicants need to have a DDS or equivalent.