The Master of Science in Green Technologies is an inter-disciplinary program that is related to almost all traditional engineering disciplines which include fossil energy, alternative energy, energy conversion, energy distribution, energy conservation, environmental engineering, and information and material science approaches to these engineering aspects. It addresses both the supply side in terms of alternative energy sources as well as the demand side in terms of energy efficiency and carbon waste management.
- An undergraduate degree in engineering, math or hard science from a regionally-accredited university
- Satisfactory cumulative undergraduate GPA (grade point average)
- Satisfactory GRE test scores
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Letters of Recommendation (2 Required)
School Accreditation Statement
Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Senior College and University Commission