The University of Southern California offers an online Master of Science in Civil Engineering degree. Students can choose a specialization in Structural Engineering or Construction Engineering.
Structural Engineering is a discipline which emphasizes analytical and experimental studies of the behavior of structures (e.g., buildings, bridges, and dams) under service loads (e.g., traffic) and environmental loads (e.g., wind and earthquake).
Construction Engineering teaches professionals to understand and execute the broad array of technical and non-technical activities associated with construction engineering and facilities management.
- An undergraduate degree in Civil Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Applied Mechanics, Mechanical Engineering, Mathematics, or Physics from a regionally-accredited university
- Satisfactory cumulative undergraduate GPA (grade point average)
- Satisfactory GRE test scores
- Satisfactory performance in previous coursework related to the intended major
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Statement of Purpose
- Letters of Recommendation (2 Required)
School Accreditation Statement
Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Senior College and University Commission