The University of Southern California offers an online Master of Science in Medical Device & Diagnostic Imaging. Students will develop knowledge, skills, and techniques in the area of medical product regulation and development.
- An undergraduate degree in engineering, math or hard science from a regionally-accredited university
- Satisfactory cumulative undergraduate GPA
- Satisfactory GRE test scores.
- Satisfactory performance in previous math, engineering physics and/or electronics coursework
- Statement of Purpose
- Letters of Recommendation
School Accreditation Statement
Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Senior College and University Commission