The University of Southern California offers an online Master of Science in Industrial & Systems Engineering degree. The program is designed mainly for engineers or related technical professionals looking to enhance their leadership opportunities in the workplace. Students will study industrial engineering methods and theory to leverage growth in their organization.
- An undergraduate degree in an engineering discipline from a regionally-accredited university with coursework in computing, probability and statistics, and engineering economy.
- Satisfactory cumulative undergraduate GPA (grade point average)
- Satisfactory GRE test scores
- Satisfactory performance in previous coursework related to the intended major
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Letters of Recommendation (3 highly recommended)
- Statement of Purpose
School Accreditation Statement
Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Senior College and University Commission