The University of Southern California offers an online Master of Science in Computer Engineering. Students will learn principles and methods for designing and developing software systems. Computer Engineering is the creative application of engineering principles and methods to the design and development of hardware and software systems. The Master of Science in Computer Engineering encompasses the design, development, testing, and evaluation of components, systems, and networks.
- An undergraduate degree in engineering, math or hard science from a regionally-accredited university
- Satisfactory cumulative undergraduate GPA (grade point average)
- Satisfactory GRE test scores
- Satisfactory performance in previous coursework related to the intended major
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
School Accreditation Statement
Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Senior College and University Commission