Professionals can continue to work while completing the mostly online Master of Academic Medicine degree at USC. Students complete assignments on their time, while meeting weekly in virtual interactive classrooms. Once a year, in February, students meet on-campus to complete added hands-on coursework.
Ideal career options include:
- Residency or Fellowship Program Director
- Associate Chair for Education, any clinical department
- Director of Medical Education in a hospital
- Designated Institutional Officer
- Associate Dean for Curriculum in a health profession’s school
% OnlineMostly Online
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Official College Transcript(s), Recommendation/Reference Letter(s)
- This program requires 5-7 day sessions on-campus each February.