The University of Southern California offers an online Graduate Certificate in Petroleum Engineering (Unconventional Resources). Students typically have a degree in Petroleum Engineering, and are looking to develop a level of expertise in the tools and technologies of unconventional resources. A variety of career opportunities exist, but primarily in the areas of Green Technology, Oil Industry, Transportation, Mining, Storage, Drilling, and Consulting Firms.
- An undergraduate degree in Petroleum Engineering (or other engineering, math or hard science with assigned deficiencies) from a regionally-accredited college or university.
- Satisfactory cumulative undergraduate GPA (grade point average)
- Satisfactory GRE test scores
- Official sealed transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Letters of Recommendation (3 Required)
- Statement of Purpose
School Accreditation Statement
Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Senior College and University Commission