The University of Southern California offers an online Graduate Certificate in Astronautical Engineering. The program is designed for working professionals in the engineering and science fields who are looking for related knowledge and training in their area. The coursework in this program helps students better understand space engineering and the career.
- An undergraduate degree in engineering, math or hard science from a regionally-accredited university.
- Satisfactory cumulative undergraduate GPA (grade point average)
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Satisfactory GRE test scores
- Letters of Recommendation (2 Required)
School Accreditation Statement
Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Senior College and University Commission