Doctorate of Social Work
University of Southern California


  • A master’s degree from a CSWE-accredited program or a related field, such as an MPA, MPH, MSN, MPP, MBA, MFT or any professional doctorate
  • Five years’ post-master’s experience
  • Resume
  • The [email protected] curriculum includes two six-day residencies, which take place during the third and sixth semesters. Residencies are held in Los Angeles and Washington, D.C.

School Accreditation Statement

Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Senior College and University Commission