The Doctor of Education (EdD) in Organizational Change & Leadership is designed for current and emerging leaders who are looking to drive systemic change in their organization. These leaders include individuals who currently hold or are seeking leadership positions within colleges and universities, K–12 schools and systems, private firms, nonprofits and government organizations.
Each student is required to attend an annual immersion weekend held on the University of Southern California campus.
- A bachelor's degree or its recognized equivalent from an accredited institution
- A superior scholastic record, normally above a 3.0 GPA
- A record of leadership experience, specifically having led a team or organization
- A high level of writing ability as demonstrated by the required EdD Writing Assessment, GRE or GMAT
- The ability to communicate effectively as demonstrated by academic performance and/or professional experience
- A Statement of Purpose that clearly indicates professional career goals and reasons for seeking the degree
- Official Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) scores for applicants whose academic work has been in a country other than the U.S., U.K., Australia or English-speaking Canada
- 3 letters of recommendation
- Required assessment
School Accreditation Statement
Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Senior College and University Commission