University of South Florida offers the online Graduate Certificate in Health Analytics. With this certificate, students will learn how to collect, organize, and analyze health data using the analytics lifecycle.
The following courses make up the program:
- Healthcare Data Mining and Predictive Analytics
- Introduction to Healthcare Analytics
- Statistics for Healthcare Analytics
- Health Data Visualization
Health informaticists, epidemiologists, data analysts and health insurance professionals all can gain greater knowledge of statistics, data mining, management and reporting from the program. The program can benefit IT professionals wanting to move into the healthcare industry, as well as healthcare professionals who enjoy data analysis.
- Earned bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited university or the equivalent
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Certificate Departmental Approval Form
- Statement of Purpose
- Understanding of basic statistics
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges