An online completion program in Health Informatics provides career opportunities in an industry that continues to grow in demand. Learn how to effectively manage data input, storage and retrieval of electronic health records. Pursue studies ranging from networking technology and IT project management to healthcare administration and the legal aspects of managing health information. Online learning will give you added flexibility and convenience.
Potential career opportunities:
- Clinical informatics manager
- Chief medical information officer
- Data analyst
- Health IT consultant
- Health records technician
This bachelor completion program is offered through Palmetto College, part of the University of South Carolina System.
- Minimum of 45 transferable college credits
- Official transcripts from each college previously attended
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges