University of South Carolina – Columbia offers an online Master of Education in Educational Administration. This program offers professionals a chance to grow and make a bigger impact among students in schools and communities. The coursework provides an education on current issues and strategies for handling them in the most effective way.
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited institution
- 2.50 minimum GPA or higher
- MAT or GRE scores within last five years
- Two letters of recommendation
- At least three years of teaching experience (upon completion of the program)
- Statement of intent/purpose
- Professional licensure or relevant experience for non-licensed applicants. This program does not lead to professional licensure.
Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP)
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges