University of South Carolina offers the online Master of Health Information Technology. This program is designed to produce highly qualified professionals and leaders with expertise in both information technology and health administration. The program blends a technical IT foundation with coursework covering current clinical trends, government regulations and healthcare-specific management practices.
Students will take courses in Integrated Information Technology, Health Services Policy and Management, Health Administration, and more.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- 3.00 GPA from an accredited undergraduate institution
- Official GRE / GMAT scores (waived for eligible applicants)
- Personal interview
- Two letters of recommendation
- Career goal statement and current resume
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges