The online DNP / Executive Nurse Administrator degree program from the University of South Alabama focuses on professionalism, leadership, communication, advocacy, quality enhancement, and patient safety. The curriculum provides students with the knowledge and skill to orchestrate and influence the work of others at various levels of the healthcare environment, and explores topics such as:
- Data Management & Decision Making
- Population Health
- Nursing Administration
- Translating Evidence Into Practice
- Organizational & Systems Leadership
- Citizen or Permanent Resident of the United States of America.
- Current registered nurse licensure with no restrictions. Nurses with any restrictions on their license, including participation in a voluntary disciplinary alternative program, cannot be admitted.
- Two years of nursing experience in an area appropriate to designated specialty track prior to enrolling in nurse practitioner clinical courses.
- Applicants to the MSN-DNP pathways must have a Master of Science in Nursing degree with preparation in an area of advanced practice nursing offered by the USA College of Nursing as listed under the DNP areas of specialization.
- Applicants to the MSN-DNP Pathways must have an overall graduate GPA no less than 3.0 as calculated by NursingCAS.
- Applicant must be in good standing with all academic institutions/nursing programs that they have attended in order to be admitted to any DNP program.
- All transcripts from USA and Canada must be sent directly from the institution to NursingCAS.
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges