The University of Sioux Falls offers an online Health Administration degree for those who have goals of playing leading roles in the health care industry. The curriculum provides a grounding Christian foundation while also teaching on the innovations and policies of the health care field.
This bachelor completion program requires a minimum of 124 credits for completion, including transfer credits.
- An Associate degree or a minimum of two years of transferable semester hours (48 credits)
- A cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher
- At least three years of demonstrated work or volunteer experience
- Successful completion of an English composition course
- Computer technology proficiency
- A completed application
- An interview with the DCP director
International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE)
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission