University of Sioux Falls offers students an online Bachelor of Arts in Business program. Courses allow students to develop their skills in decision making, leadership, organizational behavior, team building, and critical thinking. Students graduate with a foundational business degree and strong business knowledge.
This bachelor completion program requires a minimum of 124 credits for completion, including transfer credits.
- An Associate degree or a minimum of two years of transferable semester hours (48 credits)
- A cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher
- At least three years of demonstrated work or volunteer experience
- Successful completion of an English composition course
- Computer technology proficiency
- A completed application
- An interview with the DCP director
International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE)
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission