Dedicated specifically to professionals who commit themselves to excellence in the finance industry, The University of Scranton's online MS in Finance delivers a modern education that provides a deep focus on hard-to-find financial skills and the CFA Institute's 6 areas of focus. It provides a program that is concentrated on the combination of ethics, technologies, and financial analysis and rooted to the rigor of the Jesuit tradition. It prepares you to lead: your career, your team, your company, in as little as 12 months.
Finance Careers: Titles , Growth Rates & Annual Pay
Employment growth for all the careers below is above the national average of 6% and reflects projections for the 2014-2024 time period. The median wage reflects salaries from 2016.
- Personal Finance Managers1
Growth Rate: 30% Median Wage: $90,530
- Financial Examiners2
Growth Rate: 10% Median Wage: $79,280
- Financial Analysts3
Growth Rate: 12% Median Wage: $81,760
- Financial Manager4
Growth Rate: 7% Median Wage: $121,750
Prove Your Professional Standard
The online MSF from The University of Scranton speaks volumes about your experience and dedication to ethical practice before you say a word. Our curriculums align to Jesuit values — you develop a sincere sensitivity to the ethical, socially responsible, and sustainable aspects of a global society — values that became the new standard in the financial world. Additionally,
- We're AACSB Accredited — Held by few business schools in the world, the Kania School of Management is proud to hold this prestigious accreditation.
- You're prepared to earn the Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA) credential, the most respected and recognized investment management designation in the world.
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited U.S. college or university, or the equivalent from an international college or university, is required.
- Must also have an undergraduate GPA of at least 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale).
- For international students only: Proof of English proficiency by submitting TOEFL, STEP or IELTS scores.
- Statement of Intent
- Letters of Reference
AACSB International (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education