To help secure your position—and possibly increase your pay—in the booming ERP field, The University of Scranton offers an online, graduate-level Certificate in Enterprise Resource Planning without the need to enter into a formal MBA program.
This four-course program is offered in conjunction with SAP, the world's largest ERP software company.
From the flexibility from your home, without any disruption to your career, you can earn a graduate-level ERP certificate from a highly ranked, accredited university. Here is how our online Certificate in Enterprise Resource Planning program will take your career to the next level:
- Gain proficiency in the configuration, utilization, and strategic application of ERP software across a wide range of business functions
- Learn the ins and outs of the ERP software by SAP, the world's leading provider of ERP and related applications
- Employ your knowledge of ERP systems in any software environment
- Enhance your managerial and technical skill sets
The certificate curriculum focuses on key business units such as operations, finance, and procurement within an enterprise resource planning system. No SAP software experience is required.
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
AACSB International (AACSB)
School Accreditation & Licensing
University of Scranton is accredited by:
Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA2.75 or above (4.0 scale)
Official College Transcript(s)
- Applicants should have three or more years of professional work experience.