Graduate Certificate in Supply Chain Management
University of Scranton
Succeed in an information and technology-intensive field. The Graduate Certificate in Supply Chain Management offers the analytical and problem-solving skills needed to master the wide-ranging responsibilities and tasks in operations management, with courses focusing on:
- Supply chain strategy and management
- Production planning and control
- Network design and integration with a unique emphasis on quality management
Degree Level: Certificate
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International)
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited U.S. college or university, or the equivalent from an international college or university
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Summary of Submission
- Transfer of Credit Policy form
- Professional resume
- Must have at least 3 years of professional or supervisory work experience
- Three Letters of Reference
Since 1888, The University of Scranton has grounded its education in Catholic and Jesuit principles based on intellectual growth and integrity, all of which shape the online masters and certificate programs.
You can choose online master's programs in accounting, business administration, health administration, health informatics and human resources. In addition, The University of Scranton offers online graduate certificates.
The online, master’s degree curriculum is taught by highly-credentialed faculty and reflects the same rigorous academic standards as the on-campus programs. Nearly all of The University of Scranton’s instructional faculty hold doctoral or other terminal degrees in their fields – so you can excel in yours.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.