The University of San Francisco offers an online Doctor of Nursing Practice degree. This program is designed for registered nurses who are looking to further their education and take on leadership roles in different settings: business, healthcare, informatics, etc.
The Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner concentration allows students to work with adults, children, adolescents, and families in a variety of settings.
Students will be required to attend a one (1) day program orientation on campus. After the orientation, the expectation will be that students meet twice each semester for a synchronous class with a choice to attend either in person or by teleconference.
- Completion of a master's degree (in any field) from an accredited institution
- Transcripts from all colleges/universities attended
- Recommended grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Three (3) letters of recommendation
- A professional résumé
- Statement of professional goals
- Documentation of RN license
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
School Accreditation Statement
Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Senior College and University Commission