Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
University of Saint Mary
The CCNE-accredited online RN-BSN program at the University of Saint Mary (USM) offers registered nurses the opportunity to earn a Bachelor of Science in Nursing while actively working. You'll build upon your existing knowledge and skills through rigorous, in-depth courses on health assessment, pathophysiology, research, palliative care, and community health.
- 100% convenient online format
- Complete in as little as 12 months
- Accredited by the CCNE
- No residency required
A cornerstone of the USM online RN to BSN degree is a focus on the student, along with 24/7 support to help you reach your career goals with an attractive credential. USM is there every step of the way, helping you to succeed, giving you confidence, removing barriers, and eliminating the uncertanties of returning to school.
Degree Level: Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This bachelor completion program requires 128 credits for completion, including transfer and major requirements.
- Nursing curriculum: 28 credits
- Proof of a valid RN license, issued in the United States, and a copy of each nursing license that you hold
- Minimum college grade point average of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
- Undergraduate online application and nursing supplemental admission application
- Reference form
- Academic Honesty Agreement
- Official transcripts from all colleges and nursing programs attended
Not authorized for residents of Alabama and Kentucky.
Make Your Goals a Reality
Guided by the vision of its founders, the University of Saint Mary (USM) is an accredited institution that has been educating students since 1923. Earn your advanced education from USM conveniently online to fit your busy lifestyle and help you achieve your professional and personal goals.
The University of Saint Mary offers online:
- Accredited bachelor's degrees in nursing and health information management
- Accredited graduate degrees in nursing and business
Founded by the Sisters of Charity of Leavenworth, the university seeks to inspire students and to prepare them for value-centered lives and careers that will benefit our global society. Our programs combine liberal arts with career preparation to contribute to your professional and personal growth.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.