The online Master of Organizational Leadership furthers professionals in a variety of fields in their leadership development through professionalism, scholarship, social responsibility, and spiritual development. Students can customize their programs to meet personal interests and career goals by choosing a concentration in: non-profit organization, higher education, for-profit organization, and healthcare service.
- Possess a bachelor’s degree or higher from a regionally accredited institution
- Applicants possessing a bachelor’s degree or higher from a non-regionally accredited institution may submit a GMAT score of 500 or above for admission consideration.
- A minimum 2.75 cumulative GPA on a 4.0 scale.
- If the cumulative GPA is below 2.75, the applicant must take the GMAT and submit scores to the university for review. Or, if the applicant has five or more years of professional work experience, a résumé can be submitted for review.
- Official transcript
- A letter expressing your professional goals
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission