The online MBA from the University of North Carolina at Greensboro offers a concentration in Finance. This curriculum is the core MBA courses with the electives comprised of courses in Finance. The Finance courses provide critical knowledge and skills in the area of Finance, preparing students to advance in this area of business.
You will complete these Finance courses:
- Financial Statement Analysis and Valuation
- Corporate Governance
- Financial Institutions
The MBA portion contains a strategic management theme, emphasizing an interdisciplinary approach to decision making. Students will also look at the changing global business environment where globalization and sustainability are changing the way organizations function.
- Bachelor's degree
- Official transcripts
- GMAT or GRE score
- Three letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- Resumé (with 3-5 years work experience)
- TOEFL / IELTS for non-native speakers
- Students with eligible prerequisites may waive up to 9 of 42 required credits.
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges