The online MBA with a concentration in Marketing provides a broad business foundation that prepares students for long-term success. The curriculum is based on core values of excellence, leadership, teamwork, integrity, and community. Core MBA courses cover topics such as finance, communication, business strategy, leadership, entrepreneurship, and more, emphasizing strategic leadership. The Marketing concentration expands upon the fundamentals of marketing and offers specialized courses in a variety of areas, including:
- Customer and product management
- Market analysis
- Global marketing strategies
- Services marketing
You will learn to identify consumer purchasing trends and leverage new technologies to develop competitive marketing strategies in a digital, global economy.
- Resume or CV
- Official transcripts
- Two letters of recommendations
- Must have a minimum of two years of professional work experience
- GMAT or GRE scores are required for those with 6 or fewer years of professional experience
- Official TOEFL, IELTS or PTE Academic Exam Score for Non-native English Speakers
Required global immersions are held quarterly, allowing students to travel to major cities all over the world for intensive, weekend-long learning experiences.
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges