The University of North Alabama offers an online Post-Graduate APRN Certificate in Leadership for nurses with an existing master’s degree. The program is designed for nurses pursuing a new specialty or subspecialty area of advanced practice nursing.
Students can choose either a clinical or non-clinical track for this certificate. The clinical option focuses on either mid-level or upper-level leadership and management experiences. Non-clinical students take a course in evidence-based practice and nursing scholarship.
Courses cover topics including:
- Business concepts for nurses
- Quality improvement in nursing practice
- Leadership and management in nursing
% Online100% Online
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationMaster Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Criminal Background Check, Occupational License, Official College Transcript(s), Statement of Purpose/Intent
- Applicants must be a graduate of an approved and regionally accredited master's or doctoral program with a major in nursing.
- Applicants must have current registered nursing licensure with no restrictions and minimum of one year of clinical experience.
California, US Territories