The online Master of Accountancy degree provides you with the skills you need to serve a vital role in the business community. With the necessary training, you will be able to compile financial information, present it to stakeholders, and provide assurance that your information is accurate. Your expertise will ensure that financial interests are well protected.
With this AACSB-accredited online Accounting degree program, you can be certain that you are receiving the highest quality education from experienced faculty. You will learn about state-of-the art tools and techniques to be well prepared for roles such as auditor, corporate accounting, tax planner, and more. A Background Accountancy Track is available to students new to the accounting profession, addressing important foundational concepts before transitioning to upper-level coursework.
Core coursework includes studies of:
- Governmental and nonprofit accounting
- Taxation of flow-through entities
- Taxations of corporations
- Business analysis methods
- Data transformation and SQL
- Ethics and professional responsibility in accounting
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
AACSB International (AACSB)
School Accreditation & Licensing
University of Nevada – Reno is accredited by:
Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA2.75 or above (4.0 scale)
Statement of Purpose/Intent, Resume/CV, Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Official College Transcript(s)
- Applicants with an undergraduate degree in a field other than Accounting must have 2+ years of relevant work experience and complete 6 courses in the Background program before beginning the Core program.