The online PhD in Nursing / Nursing Education degree program from the University of Nevada-Las Vegas prepares scholars to advance nursing science and practice through rigorous research, evidence-based education, and dynamic leadership. Graduates are prepared to assume positions as leaders, scholars/researchers, and educators in the areas of:
- The health care industry
- Government and private organizations focused on health care
- A BSN and an MSN from accredited schools of nursing. If you have a master’s degree in a healthrelated discipline and a BSN from accredited institution you may apply for admission to our program.
- A minimum grade point average of 3.5 (on a 4.0 scale) in your master’s degree program, and have a "B" or better in a graduate research and a graduate statistics course.
- Current RN licensure in U.S. or country of residence.
- Official transcripts from all university level education.
- Statement of purpose.
- Current resume or vita.
- Two samples of written work.
School Accreditation Statement
Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities