For rapid advancement in healthcare administration, professionals look to the Executive Master of Health Care Administration from the University of Nevada-Las Vegas. This online program specifically trains for executive leadership with cross-functional duties.
With just two immersion sessions (prior to the first and last semesters), this program meets the demands of working professionals. Besides becoming senior leaders in the health care industry, the program provides graduates with outcomes such as:
- Ability to describe the legal, economic, political, and organizational foundations of the US health system and its influence on healthcare administrators
- Apply the principles of management, strategic planning, and economics in healthcare organizations
- Demonstrate communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills for transforming organizations
- Build on professional behaviors and ethics from past mid-level management experience
% OnlineMostly Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
University of Nevada-Las Vegas is accredited by:
Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Essay/Writing Sample, Official College Transcript(s), Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Resume/CV
- This program is designed for managers and administrators with 3+ years experience seeking advancement in the healthcare field, or those with 5+ years clinical experience, or those who hold a terminal clinical degree (MD, DMD, or DVM) or a JD.
- Two immersion sessions prior to the first and last semesters of the program