The online MSN / Executive Leadership degree program from the University of Mobile prepares graduate-level nurses for practice as nurse leaders and nurse administrators in a variety of healthcare settings. The curriculum focuses on the impact of national, state, and local healthcare policy and financing on nursing practice while exploring topics such as:
- Quality & Safety in Healthcare Systems
- Leadership Roles & Interpersonal Collaboration
- Organizational Behavior & Processes
- Data Analysis & Decision Modeling
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA2.5 or above (4.0 scale)
Admission TestsProof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Criminal Background Check, Interview, Occupational License, Official College Transcript(s)
- Applicants must have a BSN degree from a regionally accredited institution and an active, unencumbered license to practice as a Registered Nurse.
- Applicants must submit a health history and record of required immunizations.