Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from the University of Missouri-St Louis offers busy RNs the opportunity to continue their education in a flexible and convenient format. The well-balanced curriculum provides general education requirements met through a strong liberal arts component, including studies beyond the sciences, and nursing studies that explore concepts of:
- Health Assessment
- Family Health
- Community Health
- Health Promotion
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$451.80
Out of State Rate:$451.80
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
International Students Accepted:Yes
This bachelor completion program requires a minimum of 120 credits for completion, including transfer credits.
- RN to BSN curriculum: 29 credits
- Admission to the University
- Graduate of either an accredited diploma or associate degree program in nursing
- Evidence of current licensure as a registered nurse with eligibility for licensure in Missouri*
- Cumulative grade point average of 2.5 (4.0 scale) on a minimum of 30 transferable credit hours (excluding nursing course work)
*This state is a member of the Nurse License Compact granting nurses to have one multi-state license in participating states.
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.