Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from the University of Missouri-Kansas City, designed for working registered nurses, expands students' leadership skills and career opportunities by adding a BSN to their registered nurse licensure. The curriculum allows students to hone their professionial development to become leaders, managers, coordinators, advocates, and designers of care. Coursework explores topics such as:
- Health Assessment
- Information Systems and Technology for Healthcare
- Effectiveness in Complex Health Systems
- Scientific Inquiry
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$316.21
Out of State Rate:$316.21
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per semester): $4,881.77
- Online Course Fee (per credit): $45
International Students Accepted:Yes
Degree completion requires 120 credits, including transfer credits.
- Upper Division Nursing: 36 credits
- Graduation from a state board of nursing-approved school of nursing (Students requesting admission to the BSN program who are graduates of diploma or non-accredited ADN programs may be admitted on provisional status.)
- Current unencumbered licensure as a registered nurse in the United States
- Cumulative Grade Point Average of 2.5 (4.0 scale) from the basic school of nursing and all previous and subsequent college coursework
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Not authorized for residents in Alabama, Kentucky, Minnesota, New York, Tennessee, and Washington.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.