University of Missouri-Kansas City
Post-Master's Certificate in Nurse Education
The online Certificate in Nurse Education program from the University of Missouri-Kansas City prepares nurse educators to employ cutting-edge teaching strategies in the didactic and clinical setting, synthesize teaching/learning theories, and acquire skills in curriculum development. Educational experiences taught by master educators provide students with hands-on experience in:
- Objective Writing
- Clinical Instructing
- Test Writing
- Student Management
Delivery Format:Mostly Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$602.13
Out of State Rate:$602.13
Additional Fees :$742.40
Fees Overview :
- Online Course Fee (per credit): $45
- Clinical Nursing Fee (one-time): $202.40
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$7,967.96
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$7,967.96
International Students Accepted:Yes
Students are required to come to campus to complete a one to two-day class.
- BSN or MSN from a college or university nationally recognized by a nursing accrediting agency (CCNE or AACN)
- Minimum GPA of 3.2 on a 4.0 scale (calculated on the last 60 hours of their BSN degree) or a minimum of 3.2 for their MSN
- Current unencumbered Missouri licensure or unencumbered licensure in the state in which the student completes clinical requirements
- Completion of prerequisite coursework (if applicable)
- Personal interview
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
While UMKC is a participating member of NC-SARA, this program is not available for residents in all states. Students should confirm their state’s licensing regulations and authorization prior to enrollment.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.