University of Missouri – Kansas City offers a Dental Hygiene degree completion program. The program gives students a competitive edge in dental hygiene and careers within public health. The curriculum gives an emphasis on interprofessional connections and quality education.
This is a bachelor completion program. A total of 124 credits are required, including transfer credits.
- Graduate from an accredited dental hygiene program
- Submit National Dental Hygiene Board Examination results
- Have earned a cumulative GPA of at least 2.5
- Have an up-to-date dental hygiene state license
- Three references
- Provide official transcripts of all previous academic work
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission