University of Missouri offers an online Bachelor of Health Science in Clinical & Diagnostic Sciences degree with a specialization in Radiologic Science. Students will study radiography, medical imaging, and how it relates to patient care and research. The program is designed for certified radiologic technologists who are looking for further experience and career advancement.
- Bachelor completion requires 120 credits, including transfer credits
- Must be an ARRT-certified radiologic technologist in good standing and have completed a JRCERT-accredited certificate or associate degree program
- Completed high school diploma or high school equivalency degree
- Completed at least 24 credit hours of applicable college course work, including math and English prerequisites
- English language proficiency (TOEFL scores) if applicable
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission