Master of Education in Learning, Teaching & Curriculum / Learning & Instruction: Social Studies
Get the degree you deserve
The online master’s degree in social studies education from MU can help you advance your knowledge and practice of teaching social studies while obtaining an advanced degree. If you want to engage in meaningful discussion about the role of social studies and how research and theory can inform classroom practice, this may be the degree for you.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$407.50
Out of State Rate:$407.50
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$12,225.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$12,225.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Completed bachelor’s degree in education from a regionally accredited institution
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 in the last 60 hours of undergraduate education
- Transcripts of all previous college or university education
- Two letters of recommendation
- Résumé or CV
- Statement of purpose
- TOEFL or IELTS score reports for applicants whose native language is not English
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.