Educational Specialist in Mental Health Practices in Schools
Get the degree you deserve
The online educational specialist degree in mental health practices in schools from MU will help you improve your classroom management skills and build resiliency and optimism in children and adolescents. If you want to promote positive mental health among youth, this may be the degree for you.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$407.50
Out of State Rate:$407.50
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$12,632.50
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$12,632.50
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Completed master’s degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 in the last 60 hours of undergraduate education
- Transcripts of all previous college or university education
- Personal statement
- Three letters of recommendation
- Résumé or CV
- TOEFL or IELTS score reports for applicants whose native language is not English
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.