Certification Preparation in Missouri Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
his online program was designed to meet the needs of practicing teachers who already have initial teacher certification and are seeking Missouri certification in ESOL.
The TESOL courses in this program encompass all competencies required by the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE) for Missouri ESOL certification.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$407.50
Out of State Rate:$407.50
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$7,335.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$7,335.00
Required Admission Tests:GRE
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Transcripts of all previous college or university education
- Personal data sheet and statement of purpose
- Résumé or CV (optional)
- Two letters of recommendation
- TOEFL or IELTS score reports for applicants whose native language is not English
- Completed baccalaureate or advanced degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 in the last 60 hours of undergraduate education.
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.