The University of Memphis offers an online MSN in Executive Leadership. Students in this program are prepared for management and executive nursing positions in a variety of healthcare settings.
Coursework aligns with the American Organization of Nurse Executives and ANCC Magnet Recognition Program. Students study core concepts in healthcare policy, advanced nursing research, and scholarly synthesis in addition to specialized topics in Executive Leadership.
This nurse administrator degree program covers subjects such as:
- Healthcare finance
- Accountability, advocacy, and ethics
- Improving patient care delivery
- Community and relationship building as a nurse executive
% OnlineMostly Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA2.8 or above (4.0 scale)
Admission TestsProof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Occupational License, Official College Transcript(s), Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Resume/CV, Statement of Purpose/Intent
- Program includes four on-campus intensives per year and trips to two national conferences
- Applicants must have a BSN degree and active RN license in the state where clinical assignments will be completed.