UMass Lowell's Master of Science in Accounting (MSA) degree, offered by the Robert J. Manning School of Business through the Division of Online and Continuing Education, provides an economically affordable opportunity for students to prepare for higher-level accounting positions in corporate, government, or nonprofit business environments. This graduate-level program is offered entirely online, and it offers students the opportunity for in-depth study on topics such as Globalization, Governmental and Nonprofit Accounting, Forensic Accounting, Corporate Finance and Advanced Auditing.
- UMass Lowell's Robert J. Manning School of Business is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) International. This is the highest level of business school accreditation an institution can achieve in the United States.
- UMass Lowell’s online programs have won numerous national awards for excellence.
- You can complete this degree entirely online.
- Must have earned an undergraduate degree from an accredited institution of higher education with a final cumulative GPA of at least 3.0
- Statement of purpose/essay
- Letters of recommendation
- Official transcripts
- Official test scores for the GMAT
- TOEFL for international students
AACSB International (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education