The UMass Lowell online Contemporary Communications Certificate is an introductory certificate preparing students for work in a rapidly changing, information-driven workplace. Students will develop skills in research, analysis, writing, graphic presentation of material, and the use of technology as a tool for communication.
- Flexibility and convenience
- The Certificate program is interdisciplinary and draws upon the expertise and knowledge of several departments within the University
- Many of the courses in this certificate can also be applied towards several other certificates and degrees offered by UMass Lowell
- Official transcripts of all college, university, or post-secondary schools attended and course descriptions
- Official high school transcripts or its equivalent (GED certificate), from applicants with no previous college/university experience
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education