The Master of Public Policy (MPP) degree is designed for individuals seeking employment in state, federal, or municipal government, non-profit organizations, and business, trade, or labor associations. The MPP degree is a great option for students who want to continue their education at the graduate level or for fully-employed individuals interested in career advancement, professional development, or a career change.
- Gain a knowledge of the policy process, public management, and public finance with analytical and research skills in applied policy analysis and specialized knowledge in a "concentration area" such as public management or environmental policy;
- Develop the ability to reason and analyze from both a normative and problem-solving perspective;
- Develop technical methodological skills; and,
- Develop substantive policy or management expertise in one concentration area.
- Must have an earned baccalaureate degree from an accredited 4-year college or university in the United States or comparable non-U.S. degree/diploma from a recognized foreign institution of higher education at the time of matriculation
- Statement of Purpose (Essay)
- GRE/GMAT test scores
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) if applicable
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education