University of Maryland-University College
Doctor of Management in Community College Policy and Administration
University of Maryland University College (UMUC) offers the online Doctor of Management in Community College Policy and Administration. This degree is designed to help community college faculty and administrators and other professionals who are interested in leading and advancing in upper-administrative careers in community colleges. The courses and residencies will focus on building leadership competencies, policy expertise, and the skills needed to support dissertation research.
Delivery Format:Mostly Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$1,087.00
Out of State Rate:$1,087.00
Additional Fees :$50.00
Fees Overview :
- Diploma Fee: $50
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$52,226.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$52,226.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Official transcript indicating successful completion of a master's degree or higher from a regionally accredited university or college (equivalent degrees from other accredited institutions may be considered on a case-by-case basis)
- Four reviews of scholarly research articles
- Two letters of reference
- Personal statement
- Recommendation: community college work experience and management experience in a community college; graduate-level academic reading and writing skills
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
- This program is not available to Maryland residents.
- This program requires students to come to Maryland for a two-day residency on-site each term.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.