University of Maryland Global Campus (UMGC) offers the online Master of Science in Cybersecurity Technology. This program draws from fields such as technology, forensics, management, law, science, business, and psychology to provide students with the most current knowledge and skills for protecting critical cyber infrastructure and assets.
Career opportunities with this degree include the following fields:
- Cyber security and technology architecture
- Cyber security analysis and engineering
- Cyber security consulting
- Information security
- Board advising
- Official transcript indicating completion of a bachelor’s (or higher) degree from a regionally accredited degree-granting university or college.
- Recommendation: work experience in information technology, computer networks, or databases.
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education